On top of that...I didn't really study all that much, but enough and I finished one of my harder finals (so I thought) this morning. It actually turned out to go great and I feel much better now that it is done and out of the way. I only have two more to go now and then I am totally peacing out and going down to WaFaRa!! I am so excited! I get to first and foremost relax and get some time with my Jesus :) But on top of that I get to see Jen who I have missed soooo much the last 3 months and I get to see JOY and BAY LAY!!! Plus SUZ and KRISTA and so many other people that I love and miss soooooo much! It is going to be such a great weekend! I can't even wait!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Joy :)
To my surprise the last two days have been so good! Yesterday I got to talk to Elise, a friend from Maryland, who I met when she was my intern down at WaFaRa! It was seriously the best thing ever. I haven't seen or really talked to her since I left camp this summer. We were able to skype so I got to see her and here her!! Almost like she was here! :) I love skype. Anyhoo that definitely made my week. The only bummer is that you can't talk forever on there and she is so far away that know I have to wait to talk to her again until we are on at the same time again. But, she is doing great and that was really good to hear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment